A Clockwork Brain 2.0 is a brand new version of the popular puzzle/brain training game with a Victorian Steampunk theme. In A Clockwork Brain 2.0, players challenge themselves with a series of games designed to test cognitive abilities such as attention, language, memory and more. It is available as a free download and will appeal to ages 10+.
The game features fast-paced, bite-sized gameplay with each mini-game playthrough being approximately a minute of intense brain training. Sprocket, the beloved robot from The Clockwork Man series, acts as the players’ guide and helpful instructor.
Upon starting the game, players can train a particular Skill in Quick Game. Playing Quick Games costs Energy, which is replenished over time.
If the player connects to Facebook, a new game mode, Daily Boost, becomes available. Daily Boost doesn’t require Energy, is available only once per day, and offers personalized training featuring four games to be played in sequence.
Exceedingly skilled players can try reaching the ultra-hard ‘Insane Round’, which gives great rewards to those who can last long enough.
Depending on how well players do, A Clockwork Brain rewards them with Tokens and XP. Tokens can be used to unlock a range of Upgrades such as new Game Modes, in-depth Stats and more. XP, on the other hand, is used for Leveling Up in which case the player is further rewarded with new Petbots, Tokens, Crystals, and other special items.
The Petbots are cute Steampunk animals which act as power-ups during gameplay. Each Petbot features a unique ability and can really boost one’s play. Petbots can be upgraded with earned Crystals.
Players have access to detailed statistics in regards to their performance in each game, each Skill index, as well as an overall index (CBI). Furthermore, there are graphs that depict the above in weekly and monthly intervals and Percentile Ranks that compare one’s performance against that of all players worldwide.
Those who purchase the Lifetime Premium Upgrade will instantly lift all Energy limitations for all games (current and future), and will gain instant access to exclusive Premium Games, as well.
Download a ZIP file (45 MB) containing everything you need to cover A Clockwork Brain 2.0!Get it
- Training variety: Contains 17 unique games and several Game Modes.
- Fast and casual: Bite-sized, intuitive gameplay, suitable for ages 10+.
- Exceptional look and feel: Gorgeous Steampunk and Mayan-art-influenced graphics and audio.
- In-Game Boosters: The better the player gets, the more Petbots she can unlock
- Detailed Stats & Graphs: Player progress visualized in beautiful graphics.
- In-game Upgrades: Players can use awarded Tokens and Crystals to activate several Upgrades.
- International appeal: All word games support 10 languages.
- Progress syncing: Automatic syncing across devices.
- No monthly fees/subscriptions: Play all non-Premium games for free, forever!
Standing Out from the Competition
- Production values & unique aesthetics.
- Fully-fledged game, not just a gamified app.
- A charming robot instructor that helps you train your brain.
- Petbots! Your trusty companions in brain training.
- New, innovative mind-benders and clever twists of known puzzles.
- A Token system that rewards play and supports a fair economy.
- iOS: iPhone/iPod touch/iPad (universal app) with at least 512 MB RAM running iOS 7+.
- Android: Smartphone/tablet with at least 512 MB RAM running Android 4.0+.
- Windows: Smartphone/tablet/PC (optimized for touchscreens) with at least 512 MB RAM running WP 8.1+/Windows 8.1+.
Major Milestones for v.2.x
|Dec. 24, 2015||
|Dec. 19, 2015||
Major Milestones for v.1.x
|Dec. 8, 2014||
|Sep. 24, 2014||
|Sep. 17, 2013||
|May. 30, 2013||
|Dec. 17, 2012||
|Aug. 13, 2012||
|Apr. 24, 2012||
|Apr. 19, 2012||
|Feb. 15, 2012||
Brief History of Developer
At Total Eclipse we create fun, original, and addictive casual games that are easy to learn yet hard to master. We have a strong history of game releases, with 9 shipped games in 11 years, across different genres and platforms. Our purpose is to ‘Popularise Play’; we want to get more people to enjoy games as we believe that there is a potential gamer in each one of us.
Total Eclipse was founded in 2004 in Thessaloniki, Greece and is an independent game development studio.
Selected Media Resources
On the Press
You want to review A Clockwork Brain and you need a press copy?
Or get in touch with us here firstname.lastname@example.org